"65 Books Challenge 2015"
--> Seguimiento en Goodreads.
"TBR Jar challenge 2015" by Katytastic
January: Read an award winning novel - "Eleanor & Park" by Rainbow Rowell.
February: Read a classic novel - "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.
March: Read a book that is not a novel - "It's Called A Breakup Because It's Broken" by G. & A. Ruotola-Behrendt.
April: Read a book with +500 pages - "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.
May: Read a 2015 debut novel - "All I Know Now" by Carrie Hope Fletcher.
June: Listen to an audiobook - "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë.
July: Read a new-to-you author - "The Maze Runner trilogy" by James Dashner.
August: Finish a series (Read a finale) - "Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Last Olympian" by Rick Riordan.
September: Read a book you never finished/gave up on -
October: Read a book that someone else picks - "Memorias de Idhún" by Laura Gallego García.
November: Read a book and watch the film adaptation - "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum.
December: Re-read a favourite book - "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J. K. Rowling. (Illustrated by Jim Kay)
"BookTube-A-Thon 2015" by Ariel Bisset & friends
- A book with blue on the cover: "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World" by Bryan Lee O'Malley.
- A book by an author with the 1st letter of your last name: "Greek myths & legends" by Cheryl E. & A. Millard.
- Someone else's favourite book: "Nineteen Eighty-Four" by George Orwell. (Not read)
- The last book you acquired: "We Were Liars" by E. Lockhart.
- Finish a book without letting go of it: "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe.
- A book that you really want to read: "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. (Not read)
- Read a total of seven books (Unfinished)